Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sasan Awni: 469 projects with a budget of more than 2 trillion dinars are under implementation in Ku

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

budget - Sasan Awni: 469 projects with a budget of more than 2 trillion dinars are under implementation in Ku Empty Sasan Awni: 469 projects with a budget of more than 2 trillion dinars are under implementation in Ku

Post by rocky Thu 23 Sep 2021, 7:06 am

[size=52]Sasan Awni: 469 projects with a budget of more than 2 trillion dinars are under implementation in Kurdistan[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [/size]
[size=45]Today, Wednesday, the Minister of Municipalities and Tourism in the Kurdistan Regional Government revealed that there are 469 service projects under implementation in the Kurdistan Region, with a budget of more than 2 trillion dinars.[/size]
[size=45]Sasan Awni said on Twitter: "469 service projects in various sectors are under implementation throughout the Kurdistan Region."[/size]
[size=45]He added that more than 2 trillion and 120 million dinars have been allocated for the implementation of these projects.[/size]

[size=45]While the ministry explained in a statement, that part of these projects was not completed in the previous cabinet formation due to the financial crisis, but the majority of the projects implemented now have witnessed the ninth cabinet of the regional government, and most of them are strategic projects on their way to light.[/size]
[size=45]It is worth noting that these projects are spread over various sectors. The share of the municipal sector is 469 projects at a cost of 2 trillion and 130 billion Iraqi dinars and 279 service projects in the water, sewage and sanitation sector at a cost of 2 trillion and 887 billion Iraqi dinars. The rest of the projects are in the fields of tourism, with 57 service projects, at a financial cost of 39 billion Iraqi dinars.[/size]
[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 03 Dec 2021, 4:22 pm