Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Adherence to the rule of law renews Maliki's nomination for prime minister

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Adherence to the rule of law renews Maliki's nomination for prime minister  Empty Adherence to the rule of law renews Maliki's nomination for prime minister

Post by Rocky Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:33 pm

Adherence to the rule of law renews Maliki's nomination for prime minister 

BAGHDAD / obelisk:
    new coalition of state law, on Thursday, his commitment to the nomination of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki as prime minister for a third term.

The MP said the coalition Kazem Sayadi for "obelisk" that "the Federal Court ended the conflict and competition for the post of Prime Minister and proved the legitimacy of the State of Law Coalition for the job after the most votes in the election."

Sayadi added that "the State of Law coalition nominated al-Maliki to become prime minister for a third term."

The State of Law coalition has confirmed, on Wednesday, he received a response of the Federal Court as the largest bloc, pointing to its adherence to current Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki's candidate for prime minister in the next government.

Referred to the State of Law coalition revealed, earlier, for submitting an application to the Federal Court to declare itself the largest parliamentary bloc.

And announced the Electoral Commission, (Monday 19 of May last) in the victory of a coalition of state law, the first prize by winning 95 seats, followed by the coalition of the Liberal ranked second with 34 seats,

while solving a coalition of citizen's third place by winning 31 seats, and came coalition united ranked fourth by winning 23 seats, while a coalition of national prize came fifth by winning 21 seats.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:15 am