Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iranian Oil announces the volume of investment in a joint field with Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iranian Oil announces the volume of investment in a joint field with Iraq Empty Iranian Oil announces the volume of investment in a joint field with Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Sep 2021, 6:47 am

Iranian Oil announces the volume of investment in a joint field with Iraq

•  Time: 09/25/2021 12:51:24

•  Reading: 520 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} Iranian Oil Minister Javad Oji confirmed today, Saturday, that $ 10 billion has been invested in developing the joint Azhar Mahran oil field with Iraq, which is almost paid within two years of oil production.
     Ogi added, "The important priority of the Ministry of Oil is the development of oil fields in Ilam province, and if this important goal is achieved, 330,000 barrels of oil per day will be produced in this province in the coming years."
    "The ministry
     has allocated 100 billion tomans for 117 projects in the country, and Ilam can get its share," he said.
    Oji described "the development of the joint Ilam fields such as Azer as one of the most important priorities of the Ministry of Oil," noting that "the Azer company will be developed in order to enhance job opportunities and increase production."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:20 pm