Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

France: We believe that Iraq can play a major role in the region... and announces its support for th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

France: We believe that Iraq can play a major role in the region... and announces its support for th Empty France: We believe that Iraq can play a major role in the region... and announces its support for th

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Sep 2021, 6:54 am

France: We believe that Iraq can play a major role in the region... and announces its support for the elections

•  Time: 09/25/2021 11:38:15

•  Reading: 624 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Political: Al Furat News} The French ambassador to Iraq, Eric Chevalia, confirmed that his country believes that Iraq can play a major role in the region, declaring his country's support for the elections in Iraq.
    Chevalia said in a press conference in Erbil, "One of our messages, as urged by the French president, is to emphasize economic and political cooperation and support youth in Iraq more, and the French embassy, ​​through its consulate in Erbil, greatly supports young people to be in several fields."
    He pointed out that "France supports Iraq's efforts in the region, as it believes that Iraq can play a major role in the region."
    And he indicated that "the Ministry of Higher Education in Iraq and the Ministry of Education in the Kurdistan region will seek to support and strengthen cultural relations with French universities, and are working to open an institute for the study of antiquities and the service of the cultural field."
    He pointed out that his country "emphasizes its support for the elections in Iraq, as well as its efforts in establishing centers to treat victims of wars and chemical bombings in Halabja."
    He explained that "the French president, during his visit to Iraq, conveyed a message, which is that France is a friend of the Iraqi people. I confirm this message and delivered this message in Najaf and now in Erbil
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:41 pm