Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

WHAT IS A MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING AND WHEN IS IT IMPLEMENTED? PLANNING TO ANSWER

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

WHAT IS A MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING AND WHEN IS IT IMPLEMENTED? PLANNING TO ANSWER Empty WHAT IS A MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING AND WHEN IS IT IMPLEMENTED? PLANNING TO ANSWER

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Sep 2021, 7:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Economie

[size=38]WHAT IS A MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING AND WHEN IS IT IMPLEMENTED? PLANNING TO ANSWER[/size]

Saturday, 25 September 2021 11:02 AM
    Private / National News Center
    Today, Saturday, the Iraqi Ministry of Planning confirmed the imminent implementation of the memorandum of understanding it signed with three international organizations, to support the social care network, while indicating that pregnant women and children are the most interested group in this memorandum.
    A spokesman for the Ministry of Planning, Abdul-Zahra Al-Hindawi, told the "National News Center", that "the ministry signed a memorandum of understanding with three international organizations represented by the International Labor Organization, the World Food Program and UNICEF," noting that "this memorandum is funded by the European Union, It is implemented by the Ministries of Labor and Social Affairs, and Commerce.
    He added that "the goal of this agreement is to support the social protection system in Iraq, represented in the social protection network as well as the ration card, as well as attention to the poor and the distribution of financial grants to children and pregnant women," stressing "the imminent implementation of this agreement in the coming days."
    Al-Hindawi pointed out that “there is great support for the private sector in Iraq because of its real relationship and interconnected partnership with the public sector, in order to create job opportunities, as well as achieve sustainable development goals within Iraq’s vision for it in 2030, and to strengthen cooperation and support for the health and educational sector in all provinces.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:17 am