Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

PARLIAMENTARY COMMITTEE RAISES THE ALARM: THE SCOURGE OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE HAS WORSENED

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - PARLIAMENTARY COMMITTEE RAISES THE ALARM: THE SCOURGE OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE HAS WORSENED Empty PARLIAMENTARY COMMITTEE RAISES THE ALARM: THE SCOURGE OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE HAS WORSENED

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Sep 2021, 7:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq

[size=38]PARLIAMENTARY COMMITTEE RAISES THE ALARM: THE SCOURGE OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE HAS WORSENED[/size]

Saturday, 25 September 2021 2:00 PM
    Private / National News Center
    Today, Saturday, the Parliamentary Women's Committee revealed the reasons for not passing a draft law against domestic violence in the country, noting that cases of violence began to escalate against all societal groups.
    Committee member Rizan Sheikh Delir told the National News Center that "some political parties stood before the passage of the anti-domestic violence bill, before it was even discussed and read in the parliament."
    She added that "violence against men, women and children is not limited to a particular governorate, but rather in all governorates, in addition to the fact that these cases are now recurring in an unprecedented manner, and the only deterrent is the legislation of the law against domestic violence, which would reduce the recurrence of cases of violence within the family." Iraq.”
    Dler explained, "Parliament has been too lazy in front of this law, which would have been better to pass it earlier than now," noting that "there is only a few days left of the parliament's life, and this prevents the legislation or vote for any law."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:48 am