Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq and Iran are discussing several files and an agreement to release financial assets to Tehran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq and Iran are discussing several files and an agreement to release financial assets to Tehran Empty Iraq and Iran are discussing several files and an agreement to release financial assets to Tehran

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Sep 2021, 7:01 am

Iraq and Iran are discussing several files and an agreement to release financial assets to Tehran

•  Time: 09/26/2021 12:32:31

•  Reading: 442 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Political: Al Furat News} Foreign Minister Fouad Hussein met his Iranian counterpart Hussein Amir Abdollahian, on the sidelines of the 76th session of the United Nations General Assembly in New York.
    The Minister of Foreign Affairs called for "starting the implementation steps of the agreements related to land and sea borders, and dredging the Shatt al-Arab stream."
    Iran's Middle East website said that the two ministers agreed "to follow up on the issue of releasing frozen Iranian assets in Iraq, stressing the need to resolve the issue as soon as possible."
    During the meeting, the two sides discussed "the agreements reached during Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi's recent visit to Tehran, Amir Abdullahian's visit to Baghdad, as well as a meeting of representatives of the countries participating in the recent Baghdad summit, which was held in New York."
    The two sides also discussed economic diplomacy during the meeting, and agreed to follow up on some issues related to gas and electricity exports to Iraq.
    The two sides agreed to follow up on the issue of releasing frozen Iranian assets in Iraq, stressing the need to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
    During the meeting, the two sides discussed a number of common files between the two countries, the latest regional developments, the Gulf and Afghanistan.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:31 pm