Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers: The government is still studying the effects of chang

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers: The government is still studying the effects of chang Empty Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers: The government is still studying the effects of chang

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Sep 2021, 10:55 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers, Hamid Al-Ghazi, confirmed on Sunday (September 26, 2021) that the government is still studying the effects of changing the dollar exchange rate.

The official agency and followed by IQNews quoted the Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers, as saying, “The policy of changing the exchange rate is a monetary policy that belongs to the Central Bank, which is an institution independent of the government and in coordination with the Ministry of Finance. Nevertheless, the Council of Ministers issued its decision No. (63 of 2021).” According to it, a committee was established under the chairmanship of the Ministry of Planning and the membership of the ministries of finance, construction and electricity to study the effects of changing the exchange rate, and to measure its effects and repercussions on the economy and the movement of markets.

He added that "such effects cannot be memorized until after enough time has passed, and the committee is still working on writing its reports to be submitted to the government."

On December 20, 2020, the Central Bank of Iraq issued a decision to reduce the value of the Iraqi dinar against the US dollar, which included selling it in stages.

The previous price of the dollar was sold by the Central Bank at a price of 1180 dinars, and then it is sold in the Iraqi markets at a price exceeding 1200 dinars.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:55 am