Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Completion of a draft law for the Central Agency for Standardization and Quality Control

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Completion of a draft law for the Central Agency for Standardization and Quality Control Empty Completion of a draft law for the Central Agency for Standardization and Quality Control

Post by rocky Sun 26 Sep 2021, 11:06 am

Completion of a draft law for the Central Agency for Standardization and Quality Control

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

On Sunday, the Ministry of Planning announced the completion of a draft law for the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control, while indicating work on the project to develop the inspection and calibration system.
Ministry spokesman Abdul-Zahra Al-Hindawi said in a press release, that "a new draft law for the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control has been completed and will be sent to the State Council for transmission to the Council of Ministers."
He added, "The ministry is currently working on a project to develop the inspection and calibration system as an investment project within its plan for 2021."
Al-Hindawi stressed that "coordination is continuing with the General Authority of Customs regarding the development of the examination and calibration system, but there is a problem facing us in this field, related to the slow pace of customs procedures."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 26 Oct 2021, 3:19 am