Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq closes one of its ports to the entry of Iranians

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq closes one of its ports to the entry of Iranians Empty Iraq closes one of its ports to the entry of Iranians

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Sep 2021, 7:13 am

[size=52]Iraq closes one of its ports to the entry of Iranians[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]On Monday, the Iraqi authorities decided to close the Shalamcheh port in Basra Governorate, in order for Iranian visitors to enter Iraq.[/size]
    [size=45]An informed source informed that "the decision to close was issued by the Iraqi Border Ports Authority," without giving further details.[/size]
    [size=45]The Shalamcheh international border crossing is located 20 km from the city of Basra, in southern Iraq, and 15 km west of the Iranian city of Khorramshahr.[/size]
    [size=45]The Iranian Hajj and Visitation Organization had announced earlier on Monday that more than 80,000 visitors had been invited to Iraq to participate in the fortieth visit ceremony.[/size]
    [size=45]The director of the organization, Ali Reza Rashidian, pointed to problems that accompanied the entry of visitors by land through the Shalamcheh and Mahran ports.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

chouchou likes this post

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:17 pm