Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Former deputy: Parliament presidency is the worst since 2003

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Former deputy: Parliament presidency is the worst since 2003 Empty Former deputy: Parliament presidency is the worst since 2003

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Sep 2021, 7:16 am

Former deputy: Parliament presidency is the worst since 2003
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Former MP Joseph Sliwa described, on Monday, the current parliament presidency as the worst since 2003, indicating that the number of laws enacted in the current parliamentary session is very few .
    Sliwa said, "The current parliamentary session and its presidency is the worst since 2003 until now due to its inability to solve problems and legislate service laws ."
    He added, "The previous parliamentary session witnessed many crises, especially the issue of liberation operations against ISIS and the loss of control over large parts of Iraq, as well as the end of dependence on oil, but it was more active and passed dozens of laws ."
    Sliwa pointed out that "the laws that were passed during the current session are scanty and their number is very few and does not rise to the level of Parliament and the size of the challenges, especially with the rise in oil prices and the completion of the liberation of Iraq and the initiation of reconstruction operations."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:50 am