[size=36]An eight-paragraph parliamentary statement rejecting a central bank decision[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The National Nahj parliamentary bloc announced, on Wednesday, its rejection of the Central Bank's decision to issue bonds (which is internal borrowing).
She stated that there were no reasons and justifications for this decision according to the data below: -
1. Such a decision can be heard in the days when oil selling prices were below (thirty dollars a barrel), but with the rise in oil prices to nearly eighty dollars, there are no acceptable reasons or justifications for it. .
2. The efficiency of collecting the revenues of the outlets and from all the governorates of Iraq, including the region, will save no less than (ten trillion dinars) at the least amounts, which was confirmed by the Ministry of Finance in previous official statements.
3. Taking strict control measures on the currency auction will save annually no less than (four trillion dinars) that go to undeserved profits to parasitic banks, indicating indicators of the return of their ownership or participation in the ownership of influential political parties. Rather, the figures indicate that the erroneous profits obtained by these banks during the days of fabricating a jump in the exchange rate at the end of 2020 in just two months amounted to more than (1,3) trillion dinars.
4. Squeeze unnecessary expenditures and relying on the actual expenditures of the past years will confirm the absence of the need to tie the state to internal or external borrowing. The actual spending for 2019 amounted to (108) trillion dinars, and the actual expenditure for the year 2020 amounted to (72) trillion dinars, so it becomes clear that the planned spending for the year 2021 The amount of (130) trillion dinars is far from the reality of the need for actual spending, which requires the pressure of many expenditures that disappear in general vague general sections that make monitoring the validity and realism of spending difficult.
5. Cancellation of unfair federal licensing rounds contracts, as well as the region’s oil contracts with approved foreign companies, in the form of partnership contracts and replacing them with a beneficial national formula. The figures indicate that the annual budget expenditure is approximately (13) trillion dinars as dues for licensing rounds, and the ratio of (35% to 40%) Of the oil produced in the region, the dues of foreign companies go.
6. Reviewing the contracts of mobile phone companies, as official documents indicate that the revenues appearing in the data of these companies for the year 2013, for example, amounted to (4.2) trillion dinars for only two companies out of a total of three companies. 6) Trillion annually, so why do most of them go to companies and a few people and deprive the public treasury of those revenues, especially since the mechanism for collecting these revenues is possible through the establishment of a national telecommunications company.
7. It is strange that the same documents indicate that the tax of these companies amounted in some years to (1%) only and in other years (3%) only, which is a clear waste and neglect of state revenues.
8. Correcting the contracts of the Ministry of Electricity with investors who represent economic fronts for influential political parties will save several trillion dinars annually. Ended 29/A43