Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Salehi: Iran almost got into the predicament that Saddam Hussein fell into

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Salehi: Iran almost got into the predicament that Saddam Hussein fell into Empty Salehi: Iran almost got into the predicament that Saddam Hussein fell into

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Sep 2021, 7:36 am

[size=52]Salehi: Iran almost got into the predicament that Saddam Hussein fell into[/size]

[size=45]The former head of the Iranian Atomic Energy Organization, Ali Akbar Salehi, revealed in his book "At the Blow of Events" some of the secrets of the nuclear crisis in his country, and highlighted aspects of his mission during that period.[/size]
    [size=45]In the book, Salehi touched on the rationale for an international consensus against his country, and wrote that “Iran almost fell into the predicament that Saddam Hussein fell into, and led to the subjection of Iraq to Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations, which permits the use of force to maintain peace and security, as well as to the sanctions that led to the collapse of the system".[/size]
    [size=45]Salehi also talks in his book about the role of the “opposition Mujahedin-e-Khalq Organization of Iran,” in what he describes as “exaggerating the nuclear file, and raising some unreal issues that the West later used to pressure Iran.”[/size]
    [size=45]Salehi talks about the West's neglect of the Israeli nuclear weapon and its preoccupation with the Iranian nuclear file.[/size]
    [size=45]At the conclusion of the book, Salehi says: “We must accept the fact that the West will not be willing to accept Iran with its full technical nuclear capabilities, including uranium enrichment and the nuclear fuel cycle, except in special and exceptional circumstances.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:00 pm