Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Clarification from the Commission regarding the quota system and the financial reward initiative

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Clarification from the Commission regarding the quota system and the financial reward initiative Empty Clarification from the Commission regarding the quota system and the financial reward initiative

Post by rocky Wed 29 Sep 2021, 7:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Clarification from the Commission regarding the quota system and the financial reward initiative
September 29, 2021

If a woman rises with the power of her voice, representation will be exhausted (Getty)
Ultra Iraq - Editorial Team
The Independent High Electoral Commission clarified the quota system in the House of Representatives, while it clarified the mechanism for distributing financial rewards for receiving electoral cards.
The Assistant Spokesman for the Electoral Commission, Nibras Abu Souda, told the official agency, and Ultra Iraq followed him, that "the quota in the House of Representatives is more than 25%, and this is fixed by law, in the event that the candidate wins strongly in the vote, the quota is exhausted because it has become representation."
And she continued, "If the woman rises with the power of the voice, then representation will be exhausted, but if more than one woman wins with the power of the voice, maybe one, two, three and four, then this is a strong winner without relying on the quota." 
Regarding the financial reward for receiving the electoral card, she explained that "this is a government initiative launched by Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, as all matters and procedures are related to the government," noting that "the commission has no knowledge of the mechanism for distributing financial rewards."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 17 Oct 2021, 11:57 pm