Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

National Oil discusses with Sonangol the development of the Qayyarah oil field

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

discusses - National Oil discusses with Sonangol the development of the Qayyarah oil field Empty National Oil discusses with Sonangol the development of the Qayyarah oil field

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Oct 2021, 6:49 am

National Oil discusses with Sonangol the development of the Qayyarah oil field

•  Time: 10/03/2021 16:19:14

•  Reading: 845 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} The presidency of the National Oil Company held, on Sunday, a meeting with the management of the Angolan Sonangol Company, the main operator of the Qayyarah oil field in Nineveh Governorate.
    The useful summary.. In important news, you can find it on Al-Furat News Channel on Telegram.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The second vice president of the company and CEO, Hamid Younis, said in a statement that {Al-Furat News} received a copy of it, “The head of the National Oil Company, Ihsan Abdul-Jabbar Ismail, chaired a meeting However, the CEO, the management of the Angolan Sonangol Company, the management of the North Oil Company and the Department of Oil Contracts and Licensing included, via the television circuit, to discuss plans to develop the Qayyarah field.
    He added, "He also discussed accelerating the implementation of the ministry's directives regarding increasing production and discharging crude oil, as well as improving mechanisms to improve its quality in a way that achieves the highest economic return."
    Younis pointed out that "the Ministry and the National Oil are keen to overcome all technical, financial and other obstacles in order to achieve the planned goals."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:12 pm