Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Israel reveals a 'loud' surprise about normalization with Iraq... The road has become very imminent

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

reveals - Israel reveals a 'loud' surprise about normalization with Iraq... The road has become very imminent Empty Israel reveals a 'loud' surprise about normalization with Iraq... The road has become very imminent

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Oct 2021, 7:22 am

[size=30]Israel reveals a 'loud' surprise about normalization with Iraq... The road has become very imminent[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PM:10:19:03/10/2021

[size=10]Facebook
    TwitterMore
    [/size]

A minister in the Israeli government confirmed that another Muslim country is on its way to normalization with Israel, noting that "Iraq may be the next country that might normalize its relations with Tel Aviv."

In a radio interview, Issawi Freij, Minister of Regional Cooperation in the Israeli government, said that "the next country that might normalize its relations with Israel, it seems, will be Iraq."

He added: "We can make several agreements. We now have Iraq in front of us, in addition to another Muslim country on the way, but if we ignore the Palestinian issue, we will laugh at ourselves no more."

He referred to the meeting of Meretz members tonight with Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas, saying: "I will assure you, there will be no Palestinian state. When we entered the government coalition we agreed that there are issues that we will not discuss, but we did not agree that we should not meet and talk because it is our duty." Convince our partners that the right way is to resume negotiations, and there is no alternative."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:57 am