Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Halbousi: The importance of the role of the international community in monitoring the integrity o

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Al-Halbousi: The importance of the role of the international community in monitoring the integrity o Empty Al-Halbousi: The importance of the role of the international community in monitoring the integrity o

Post by rocky Wed 06 Oct 2021, 7:01 am

Al-Halbousi: The importance of the role of the international community in monitoring the integrity of the elections to prevent fraud and ensure the votes of the electorate

•  Time: 10/05/2021 22:25:03

•  Reading: 637 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Politics: Al-Furat News} Parliament Speaker, Muhammad Al-Halbousi, stressed, on Tuesday, the importance of the international community's role in monitoring the integrity of the elections to prevent fraud and ensure the votes of voters.
The useful summary.. In important news, you can find it in the Euphrates News channel on the telegram.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
A statement by his office, a copy of which was received by {Al-Furat News}, stated that "this came during his discussion with the British Ambassador to Iraq, Mr. Mark Bryson, the bilateral relations and the continuation of cooperation between the two countries in all fields."
"The meeting also discussed developments in Iraq and the early parliamentary elections, which will be held on the tenth of this month," he added.
Al-Halbousi stressed, "the need for these elections to achieve the aspirations of the Iraqi people for security, stability and a decent life," noting "the importance of the international community's role in monitoring the integrity and transparency of elections to prevent fraud, ensure the votes of voters and enhance their confidence in the electoral process."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 25 Oct 2021, 8:20 am