Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi meets Plasschaert and talks about the elections

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Al-Kazemi meets Plasschaert and talks about the elections Empty Al-Kazemi meets Plasschaert and talks about the elections

Post by rocky Thu 14 Oct 2021, 7:26 am

Al-Kazemi meets Plasschaert and talks about the elections
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kadhimi received, on Wednesday, the Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, Jeanine Plasschaert.
A statement by Al-Kazemi's office stated that during the meeting, the entire electoral process that took place on the tenth of this October, and the progress of completing all its aspects, was reviewed.
According to the statement, the Prime Minister valued the participation and support that the Iraqi elections received from international observers and the United Nations.
The statement added, "Blaschart extended to Al-Kazemi my congratulations on the successful implementation of the elections, and praised the logistical and security plans developed by the government; Which had a positive impact on the smoothness of the electoral process and the success of its conduct.”
Plasschaert reiterated that the United Nations Mission in Iraq is a supporter and enhancer of the procedures of the Independent High Electoral Commission, and confirms the continuation of UN support for its work; In order for the results to come out in an honest manner that expresses the will of the Iraqi voters.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 17 Oct 2021, 11:44 pm