Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

What must Muqtada al-Sadr do to effectively govern Iraq? In the Financial Times

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

What must Muqtada al-Sadr do to effectively govern Iraq? In the Financial Times Empty What must Muqtada al-Sadr do to effectively govern Iraq? In the Financial Times

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Oct 2021, 8:03 am

[size=33]What must Muqtada al-Sadr do to effectively govern Iraq? In the Financial Times[/size]
    9 hours ago

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    PHOTO RELEASED,GETTY IMAGES

We begin the presentation of British newspapers from an opinion piece by the FT's international affairs editor, David Gardner, entitled "For Iraq to be governed effectively, Muqtada al-Sadr must abandon partisanship."
    "Muqtada al-Sadr came first in the Iraqi general elections on Sunday. This confirmed his position as the most powerful and popular figure in the country. It is doubtful whether this would make it easier to govern Iraq, a feeble state contested between the United States and the United States," the author says at the beginning of his article. Iran, the arena of Sunni jihadist massacres.
    "Muqtada al-Sadr, a scion of the aristocracy of the clergy that opposed the dictatorship of Saddam Hussein, who was toppled in 2003, and was a former hero of the disenfranchised Shiites, rediscovered himself as an Iraqi patriot who wants Americans and Iranians out of the country. He cemented a populist image by provoking himself." His Shiite opponents and corruption. As an Islamist, he appeals to a higher authority and pretends to be above politics, while ruthlessly seeking power."
    The writer explains, "Since 2019, al-Sadr has occupied Iraqi institutions and ministries with his cadres. Although al-Sadr theoretically dissolved the Mahdi Army in 2008, he revived it - under the name Saraya al-Salam - in 2014, when ISIS forces (ISIS Iraq and the Levant) from Baghdad and the cities of Najaf and Karbala.
    He says: "As for the next Iraqi prime minister, he will be nominated by him or require his approval."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Diamond likes this post

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:18 pm