Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki warns of al-Sistani to intervene in politics and confirms its adherence to the mandate third

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Maliki warns of al-Sistani to intervene in politics and confirms its adherence to the mandate third Empty Maliki warns of al-Sistani to intervene in politics and confirms its adherence to the mandate third

Post by rocky Sat 26 Jul 2014, 7:06 am

Maliki warns of al-Sistani to intervene in politics and confirms its adherence to the mandate third

07/26/20140 

Warned Prime Minister outgoing Nuri al-Maliki, the supreme authority of the intervention in the political process.A source close to Maliki told ((eighth day)) that the head of a coalition of state law face a strong message to the leader of the Supreme Shiite Ali al-Sistani warned "him from interfering in the process of choosing a prime minister. A message-Maliki "I Tkulaina wryly severe Asharatkm in a Friday sermon in Karbala holy cross Representative Abdul Mahdi al-Karbalai, not to cling to officials their positions, which was interpreted by General Shiites and the enemies of the political process that we intended this speech, so I challenge you as prime minister elected for two and leader of the largest bloc and the owner of the highest votes in the third session to clarify your position and stop interfering in the political process and choose someone Prime Minister, and limited to religious instruction and moral Mqldekm and leave the political field to his family, because Iraq is passing through a critical phase of its history of political and security I can not in these circumstances to waive my duty National Protection Unit Iraq and its people and to defend the rights of elected me and my voice, "according to the same source. This did not explain the source of the destination of the message and what is the response of al-Maliki, Sistani them. The warning comes Maliki this as the first reaction to the directives of the 
highest religious authority of the Shiite community Sistani through his representative in Karbala, Sheikh Abdel Mahdi al-Karbalai at Friday prayers across the assertion that the seriousness of this stage of history makes it imperative for all parties to a spirit of national responsibility that requires a sensor to sacrifice and do not cling locations and positions, but dealing by and flexibility with the provision of the interests of the country and the people on some of the gains, and the sensor principle of sacrifice and self-denial with the requirements of the political situation of internal and external, which was interpreted as a call for the owners to give up his claim to the premiership after the rejection of the National Coalition Shiite, Sunni and Kurdish taking this position for the third time . The Secretary-General of the United Nations Ban Ki-moon has said, and it was agreed during their meeting Sistani in Najaf on Thursday the necessity of forming a government facing terrorism and put an end to the division of the Iraqis.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 27 Jan 2023, 2:38 am