Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Presidents of the Republic and the Judiciary issue a joint statement on the objections to the el

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

The Presidents of the Republic and the Judiciary issue a joint statement on the objections to the el Empty The Presidents of the Republic and the Judiciary issue a joint statement on the objections to the el

Post by rocky Fri 15 Oct 2021, 7:51 am

The Presidents of the Republic and the Judiciary issue a joint statement on the objections to the election results
by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 3 Hours ago
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The Presidents of the Republic, Barham Salih and the Judicial Council, Faiq Zaidan, called on all political parties in Iraq to abide by the calm, prevail the language of reason and avoid any escalation that might affect societal peace and security, following the chaos of the election results.
Saleh and Zaidan said in a joint statement that the objections based on the conduct of the electoral process are acceptable within the legal context, stressing the need to deal with them in accordance with the constitution and the law to be the final decision, while emphasizing the support of the Electoral Commission and the competent judicial authority to follow up on complaints and appeals of the electoral process.
In their statement, Saleh and Zaidan stressed the need for concerted efforts to meet the national aspirations that await the country by forming a parliament that expresses the will of the people and responds to their aspirations for reform and development, and works to form an effective government that protects the higher interests of the country by consolidating a capable state that achieves the people's aspirations for a better future.
The statement warned
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 Dec 2021, 1:21 pm