Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Sadrist movement decides the background of its candidate to head the new government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Sadrist movement decides the background of its candidate to head the new government Empty The Sadrist movement decides the background of its candidate to head the new government

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Oct 2021, 7:59 am

[size=30]The Sadrist movement decides the background of its candidate to head the new government[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PM:12:26:15/10/2021

[size=10]Facebook
    TwitterMore
    [/size]

The head of the political body of the Sadrist movement and a member of the negotiating committee, Nassar al-Rubaie, commented on Friday regarding the next stage, stressing that the new government will not be subject to political consensus and its head of the movement.

Al-Rubaie said in a statement followed by NRT Arabia (October 15, 2021), that "the next government is not consensual, and it will be a government governed by political parties and not subject to political consensus so that it will be a problem of all components, and the opposition will be from all components."
    He pointed out that "the Sadrist movement will turn the partisan right into a national entitlement," stressing that "the Sadrist bloc will announce it frankly that their candidate for prime minister is from the Sadrist movement."

He continued, "The next government is directly responsible for the Sadrist movement and will bear all the failures."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

chouchou likes this post

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:12 pm