Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Commission: Re-counting and manual counting is a legal matter..and this is what it needs

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Commission: Re-counting and manual counting is a legal matter..and this is what it needs Empty Commission: Re-counting and manual counting is a legal matter..and this is what it needs

Post by rocky Sat 16 Oct 2021, 6:42 am

Commission: Re-counting and manual counting is a legal matter..and this is what it needs

•  Time: 10/16/2021 12:21:56

•  Reading: 1,573 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Political: Al Furat News} Imad Jamil, a member of the media team of the Independent High Electoral Commission, confirmed today, Saturday, that the re-counting and manual counting of the elections is legal.
Jamil said in a statement to Al Furat News Agency, "The issue of re-counting and manual sorting in all countries is due to the decision of the Federal Court, if appeals are submitted based on evidence and evidence."
He pointed out, "There is no legal clause that prevents recounting and sorting across the country, and this situation occurred in the 2010 elections, and in the 2018 elections as a result of fraud and manipulation, as 800 stations were canceled at the time."
He pointed out that "the recounting process requires additional time and effort, in addition to allocating funds."
Raghad Daham
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 Dec 2021, 12:31 pm