Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A former Iranian official reveals positive relations between Tehran and Riyadh with Iraqi mediation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

reveals - A former Iranian official reveals positive relations between Tehran and Riyadh with Iraqi mediation Empty A former Iranian official reveals positive relations between Tehran and Riyadh with Iraqi mediation

Post by Rocky Sat 16 Oct 2021, 6:46 am

A former Iranian official reveals positive relations between Tehran and Riyadh with Iraqi mediation

•  Time: 10/16/2021 09:14:51

•  Reading: 1,014 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Political: Al Furat News} The former head of the National Security Committee in the Iranian Shura Council, Alaeddin Boroujerdi, revealed positive relations between Saudi Arabia and Iran with Iraqi mediation.
    In a press statement regarding Tehran's view of developing relations with neighboring countries and the Islamic world, Boroujerdi said, "The policy of the Islamic Republic focuses on good relations with everyone, including neighbors and countries of the Islamic world."
    He continued, "Saudi Arabia also has a special role in this policy for the presence of the Two Holy Mosques in this country, as well as the relationship, which should naturally be good."
    "Bilateral relations between Iran and Saudi Arabia are moving in a positive direction, with the mediation of the Iraqi prime minister," Boroujerdi said.
    He stressed the two countries' role in ensuring security in the region, saying: "Of course, given the role played by the Islamic Republic of Iran on the one hand and Saudi Arabia on the other, a logical relationship between the two countries can have a positive impact on the region as a whole."
    Referring to the possible reaction of the West to the agreement between Iran and Saudi Arabia, he said: "The Zionists, the Americans and the British, their policy has always been to destroy relations between Islamic countries, even if they seem to welcome this event, their policy is division and the lack of good relations between Iran and Islamic countries." .
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:35 am