Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi invites the new parliamentarians

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Al-Kazemi invites the new parliamentarians Empty Al-Kazemi invites the new parliamentarians

Post by rocky Mon 18 Oct 2021, 7:14 am

[size=45][size=41]Al-Kazemi invites the new parliamentarians[/size]
 21 hours ago
[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Today, Sunday, Prime Minister Mustafa invited the new members of the House of Representatives, while noting that politics has unfortunately become for some people the concepts of blackmail, lying, fraud, conflict, and deceiving people.
Al-Kazemi said in a speech while attending a celebration on the occasion of the anniversary of the Prophet’s birthday, we stand here today among our family and loved ones; Let us celebrate with them the noble Prophet’s birthday in the city of Adhamiya, dear to the heart,” noting that “ethics are the deep meaning of our true religion, and the Greatest Messenger said (I was sent to perfect morals); Because it is the meaning that bestowed on humans their humanity and distinguished them from the rest of the creatures.”
Al-Kazemi added, “Unfortunately, some of these meanings need a permanent reminder, for the corrupt, for example, is the one who has abandoned his moral values, and politics is what in fact means serving people, leading them for the better, taking care of them, and resolving their disputes and problems,” noting that “politics has unfortunately become a meaning for me.” Some have concepts of blackmail, lying, fraud, conflict, and deceiving people.
He continued, "Today we fulfill our pledge before our people to hold early, fair elections, and the people chose their representative, and these new representatives will exercise their role in the new parliament, and the new representatives have moral and patriotic duties towards their people. Rather, they have a duty to restore people's confidence in political action, and restore confidence in democracy."
He stressed, "I am fully confident that the sisters and brothers of the new members of the House of Representatives will put the past experiences, their negatives and positives, before their eyes while they practice their legislative work and they must invoke high religious values, and the approach of our Prophet Muhammad (may God bless him and his family and his companions) will be in caring for people, justice, truth and honesty. Present in their consciences as they take the oath as new representatives,” explaining that “the current government has gone through difficult circumstances, including financial, economic and health crises represented by Corona and a large number of other challenges, but we have overcome them.”
Al-Kazemi stressed, “We are facing a new stage in which we are inspired by all the past lessons and lessons, and we must put our hands in the hands of each other, and transcend differences and partisan or personal jurisprudence; To cross our country to safety, and to provide what our people deserve in terms of well-being, stability and construction.”
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 Dec 2021, 3:21 am