Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sadr: Al-Maliki was tried and did not succeed and the experimenter is not tested and he must publ

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Al-Sadr: Al-Maliki was tried and did not succeed and the experimenter is not tested and he must publ Empty Al-Sadr: Al-Maliki was tried and did not succeed and the experimenter is not tested and he must publ

Post by rocky Mon 18 Oct 2021, 7:48 am

Al-Sadr: Al-Maliki was tried and did not succeed and the experimenter is not tested and he must publicly show his innocence and hold himself accountable without hesitation
by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 2 Days ago
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, sent a letter to the Secretary-General of the Islamic Dawa Party, Nuri al-Maliki, in which he expressed his surprise at al-Maliki's statement regarding the electoral process, describing al-Maliki's statement as "incomplete speech."
Al-Sadr said in the message he addressed to Al-Maliki, “Yes, I heard today (Al-Maliki’s) statement regarding the current electoral process, and I was surprised by his words, but it is incomplete. He has to make up for what has been lost and wasted, my advice is a closeness to God Almighty.”
Al-Sadr clarified that “what has been lost cannot be compensated by clinging to power and domination, as it was tried and did not succeed,” stressing that “the tried are not tried.”
Below is the text of the statement:
In the name of Almighty,
we were in the past.. I mean before the fall of the greatest dictator - the destructive tyrant, we hear about (the Dawa Party) many beautiful words about their courage, faith, love for the homeland and their sacrifices

And we hoped that that perception that we spun from the mothers of our thoughts and the words of others from here and there would continue
Even if the fall of the idol was close,
we found (the Dawa Party) collaborating with (the Great Satan),
then the idol fell..
So the perceptions began to fade little by little in the hearts of revolutionaries and patriots.

I do not want to list the facts here.. Perhaps some of them were wrong or exaggerated, or the like.
However, I lived some of it and witnessed some of those facts that we have read and the people have read that they are fading away from the old picture.

Today, all my wishes are to find the orders of those who say that he is the founder of the Dawa Party: “The First Martyr” is implemented in the party’s corridors.. as I find myself a humble heir to this honorable family, and what affects it from that party affects me and it is my duty to advise.
He sanctified his secret revolutionary, national reform, unifying the ranks of Iraq without sectarianism.

Therefore, I hope to fix what has been corrupted before it is too late.. What happened in these elections is the best evidence of what I say.
So, dear brothers in the Dawa Party, rectify your affair and unite your affair, so that you may obtain from God and the people what our martyr and your martyr attained, by exposing the claimants and those who belong to you and whose hands are stained with corruption and blood in Mosul and other provinces.
And error is not a defect as long as we are not infallible.. Rather, the mistake is insisting on it and not acknowledging it.. as we are upon it by exposing the secretive and the beneficiaries and punishing the spoilers, this is the upbringing of the Sadr family for us.
I am not here in the position of accusation, but rather in the position of advice: admitting wrongdoing is a virtue.
At the same time, confession is an erasure of sins and a return to the old image that we used to carry around us previously, so be brave in that as you were brave in fighting the destructive and impure apostasy.
May the bonds of affection return between you and the Al-Sadr family first, with your people, your neighbors, and the entire world.

Yes, today I heard (Al-Maliki)’s statement regarding the current electoral process, and I was surprised by his words, but they are incomplete.. So he has to make up for what was lost and wasted advice from me as a means of getting closer to God Almighty.
And what has been lost cannot be compensated for by clinging to power and domination. But by reconsidering what happened and working to hold himself and then those who took refuge in him before God and before his community.. and this needs courage and without hesitation before it is too late.
For if he finds himself innocent of what is attributed to him, then his innocence to appear publicly is required, and it restores to him and his party his beautiful splendor and brings him closer to God and his people.
And all of this is in order to restore the prestige of Iraq... and to preserve the egg of Islam in our beloved Iraq... which has become weary of the actions of those affiliated with Islamic parties, whether true or false.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 Dec 2021, 12:47 pm