Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Traffic: A million plates have run out, and other quantities will arrive soon

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Traffic: A million plates have run out, and other quantities will arrive soon Empty Traffic: A million plates have run out, and other quantities will arrive soon

Post by rocky Tue 19 Oct 2021, 6:48 am

Traffic: A million plates have run out, and other quantities will arrive soon

•  Time: 10/19/2021 00:29:41

•  Reading: 1,963 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The General Traffic Directorate announced that one million traffic plates had run out during the previous period.
And the directorate's media said in a statement that {Euphrates News} received a copy of it that "the Director General of Traffic, Major General Tariq Al-Rubaie, and since he assumed the position, has secured one million traffic plates that have been distributed to the registration complexes in Baghdad and the provinces, and all of them have run out because our traffic complexes have started printing the registration plates for all vehicles that It did not have plates previously, in addition to the huge number of vehicles that were registered during this period."
He pointed out that "the Traffic Director is following up on this issue with the higher authorities for the purpose of securing all plates and providing them, as we will soon receive a sufficient quantity of plates and they will be printed, and vehicle owners are invited to receive their vehicle plates."
The Ministry of Planning revealed earlier that the number of cars and vehicles in Iraq has reached 7 million and 500 thousand cars.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 03 Dec 2021, 9:47 am