Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Commission: All the appeals submitted do not prove the existence of fraud inside the electoral s

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Commission: All the appeals submitted do not prove the existence of fraud inside the electoral s Empty The Commission: All the appeals submitted do not prove the existence of fraud inside the electoral s

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Oct 2021, 7:20 am

The Commission: All the appeals submitted do not prove the existence of fraud inside the electoral stations
    by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]3 Hours ago
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Independent High Electoral Commission in Iraq revealed that the announcement of the final results of the parliamentary elections will take place after 17 days, after the resolution of the appeals submitted.
    The media team of the Commission confirmed the receipt of 1,300 appeals against the results of the parliamentary elections so far, and pointed out that all the appeals submitted do not prove the existence of manipulation within the electoral stations.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

chouchou likes this post

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:22 am