Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

IRAQ IS THE THIRD COUNTRY IN IMPORTING VEGETABLES AND FRUITS FROM TURKEY

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

IRAQ IS THE THIRD COUNTRY IN IMPORTING VEGETABLES AND FRUITS FROM TURKEY Empty IRAQ IS THE THIRD COUNTRY IN IMPORTING VEGETABLES AND FRUITS FROM TURKEY

Post by rocky Wed 20 Oct 2021, 7:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Economie

[size=38]IRAQ IS THE THIRD COUNTRY IN IMPORTING VEGETABLES AND FRUITS FROM TURKEY[/size]

Wed, 20 Oct 2021 11:32 AM
Baghdad/National News Center
The Turkish Fresh Fruits and Vegetables Exporters Association announced today, Wednesday, that Iraq ranked third in importing Turkish fruit and vegetable products with a value of 145 million dollars and within nine months.
"Turkey's exports of fruit and vegetable products increased from one billion and 198 million dollars to one billion and 470 million dollars in the period from January to September of 2021, an increase of 23 percent," said the association's president, Hartin Oshak. We are striving to reach our export target of $2 billion for 2021.”
He added, "Fruit juices recorded the largest Turkish exports of fruits and vegetables, with a value of 267 million dollars, while the value of pickles exports amounted to 218 million dollars, and the soft drinks sector achieved 194 million dollars."
He pointed out that "Germany ranked first in importing Turkish fruit and vegetable products with a value of 200 million dollars, while the United States ranked second with a value of 185 million dollars. Iraq came third, importing Turkish fruit and vegetable products with a value of $145 million.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 Dec 2021, 12:43 pm