Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

IRAQ IS IN THE PROCESS OF AGREEING WITH IRAN TO ALLOCATE POWER PLANTS

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

IRAQ IS IN THE PROCESS OF AGREEING WITH IRAN TO ALLOCATE POWER PLANTS Empty IRAQ IS IN THE PROCESS OF AGREEING WITH IRAN TO ALLOCATE POWER PLANTS

Post by rocky Wed 20 Oct 2021, 7:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Economie

[size=38]IRAQ IS IN THE PROCESS OF AGREEING WITH IRAN TO ALLOCATE POWER PLANTS[/size]

Wed, Oct 20 2021 10:27 AM
Baghdad/National News Center
The Ministry of Electricity agreed in principle to allocate generating stations within Iranian territory whose mission is to produce and export electricity to Iraq exclusively, while it intends to build the Al-Faw thermal plant with a capacity of 2500 MW, in addition to signing a contract to build the Al-Khairat investment station with a capacity of 1400 MW.
This coincides with the arrival of the Ministry of Electricity to 87% of the implementation of the electrical interconnection project with the Gulf countries.

A spokesman for the Ministry of Electricity, Ahmed Al-Abadi, said in a press statement that “the Minister-designate, Engineer Adel Karim, received the ambassador of the Islamic Republic of Iran to Iraq, to ​​discuss the file of supporting Iraq with electric energy and to meet the increasing demand for the national system, as they discussed the developments of the current production situation in Iraq and the relations between The two friendly countries.
He added that "the Iranian ambassador expressed his country's readiness for bilateral cooperation in the field of electrical generation, and to bridge the gap between supply and local demand by finding successful alternative solutions," noting that "there is a preliminary agreement to allocate electric power plants within Iranian territory whose mission is to produce and export electricity to Iraq." Exclusively, in complete isolation from the Iranian electrical system, and this, in turn, will require signing contracts and agreements, taking into account the necessity of holding preliminary negotiations on prices that should be in the interest of both parties.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 Dec 2021, 1:19 pm