Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Saudi-Iraqi Coordination Council discusses ways to develop banking and financial relations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi - The Saudi-Iraqi Coordination Council discusses ways to develop banking and financial relations Empty The Saudi-Iraqi Coordination Council discusses ways to develop banking and financial relations

Post by Rocky Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:16 pm

The Saudi-Iraqi Coordination Council discusses ways to develop banking and financial relations
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Part of the meeting of the Financial and Banking Committee of the Saudi-Iraqi Coordination Council
     October 21, 2021 11:20 am
    Riyadh – Mubasher: The Saudi Central Bank hosted on Wednesday, October 20, 2021 AD, the meeting of the Financial and Banking Committee of the Saudi-Iraqi Coordination Council .
    [ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

The Saudi Central Bank stated, in a statement, that the meeting reviewed a number of issues of common interest, and ways to develop banking and financial relations in the two countries .
    In the context of developing direct cooperation between the two central banks and activating banking relations, and the desire of the Iraqi side to benefit from the expertise of the Saudi Central Bank, the bank held a meeting with the Iraqi delegation, during which discussions and opinions were exchanged in a number of areas within the tasks and responsibilities of the central banks .
    The Saudi Central Bank pointed out that the discussions aim to enhance the stability and durability of financial institutions, in addition to discussing the latest developments in the financial sector. This includes digital banks .
    The Saudi side in the meeting, according to a statement from the Saudi Central Bank, was headed by the Deputy Governor of the Saudi Central Bank, Ayman bin Muhammad Al-Siyari, while the Iraqi side was headed by the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Mustafa Ghaleb Mokhief .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:40 am