Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Industry: Raising the names of the contractors according to Resolution 315 to install th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of Industry: Raising the names of the contractors according to Resolution 315 to install th Empty Minister of Industry: Raising the names of the contractors according to Resolution 315 to install th

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Oct 2021, 6:52 am

[size=52]Minister of Industry: Raising the names of the contractors according to Resolution 315 to install them on the owners[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     Tikrit: Samir Adel

The Ministry of Industry and Minerals revealed that the names of its contractors, in accordance with Resolution 315, whose contracts exceeded five years, were raised to the Ministry of Finance, to install them on permanent owners, while it reported laying the foundation stone for four huge investment projects.
    Minister Manhal Aziz al-Khabbaz said during a press conference held at the headquarters of the Samarra Pharmaceutical Company, which was attended by “Al-Sabah”: “The ministry’s contracting employees, in accordance with Resolution 315, were delayed in their confirmation on the permanent owners, due to the lack of financial allocations.”
    He added that "there are overtures with the Ministry of Finance in this regard, and a large number of the names of contractors with the industry who have contracts for more than five years have been raised to install them on the permanent owners," noting that "their wages are currently being paid by the companies working for them by adopting self-financing." The baker had laid the foundation stone for four huge pharmaceutical investment projects, and talked about them, saying: “The first factory is specialized in producing all kinds of penicillin capsules with a capacity of 162 million annually, suspensions with a capacity of three million vials annually, and vials with a capacity of six million vials annually.”
    Disclaimer: All published articles represent the opinion of its authors only[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:10 pm