Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In the document.. Recruitment of a government committee regarding an electricity contract and an arr

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

In the document.. Recruitment of a government committee regarding an electricity contract and an arr Empty In the document.. Recruitment of a government committee regarding an electricity contract and an arr

Post by rocky Mon 25 Oct 2021, 5:35 am

In the document.. Recruitment of a government committee regarding an electricity contract and an arrest warrant against a senior official in Dhi Qar

•  Time: 10/25/2021 13:30:31

•  Reading: 130 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The Investigations Court of the Integrity Commission in Dhi Qar Governorate issued a summons order against an honorable governmental committee and a follow-up to the contract for the implementation of a 12-megawatt power plant.
Meanwhile, an informed source in Dhi Qar reported today, Monday, that arrest warrants have been issued against a senior official in the governorate, in addition to a number of employees of the Shatra municipality, north of Nasiriyah, according to Article 340 of the Penal Code related to damage to public money.
He added that the orders were issued based on the Integrity Commission's move about a position that was published on social media in the case of huts in Shatrah Corniche.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 Dec 2021, 1:05 pm