Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

AL-KAZEMI AND HIS LEBANESE COUNTERPART DISCUSS ECONOMIC AND TRADE COOPERATION BETWEEN THE TWO COUNTR

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

AL-KAZEMI AND HIS LEBANESE COUNTERPART DISCUSS ECONOMIC AND TRADE COOPERATION BETWEEN THE TWO COUNTR Empty AL-KAZEMI AND HIS LEBANESE COUNTERPART DISCUSS ECONOMIC AND TRADE COOPERATION BETWEEN THE TWO COUNTR

Post by Rocky Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Economie
    [size=38]AL-KAZEMI AND HIS LEBANESE COUNTERPART DISCUSS ECONOMIC AND TRADE COOPERATION BETWEEN THE TWO COUNTRIES[/size]

Monday, October 25, 2021 4:20 PM

Baghdad / National News Center
    Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi discussed, today, Monday, with his Lebanese counterpart, Najib Mikati, economic, commercial and security cooperation between the two countries.
    The media office of the Prime Minister stated, in a statement received by the "National News Center", that Al-Kazemi received, today, Lebanese Prime Minister Najib Mikati and his accompanying delegation, who arrived in Baghdad this afternoon on an official visit, and the meeting discussed ways to enhance cooperation between Iraq and Lebanon, Coordination of bilateral positions with regard to regional and international issues and issues of common interest.
    Al-Kazemi welcomed the "guest delegation," stressing "the importance of deepening Iraqi-Lebanese relations to serve the two brotherly peoples." He pointed out that "Iraq is looking forward to strengthening the bonds of economic cooperation and trade exchange, as well as strengthening coordination in the security field, combating terrorism, and drying up its sources."
    For his part, Lebanese Prime Minister Najib Mikati praised "the Iraqi positions in support of the Lebanese people, as well as the steps that Iraq has taken regionally in promoting the policy of calm, and giving priority to the language of dialogue and constructive communication."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:50 am