Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Masum and Abdul-Mahdi, discuss efforts to form a government anticipated

chouchou
    chouchou

Masum and Abdul-Mahdi, discuss efforts to form a government anticipated Empty Masum and Abdul-Mahdi, discuss efforts to form a government anticipated

Post by chouchou Sun 27 Jul 2014, 5:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Search President Fuad Masum, with the leader of the Supreme Islamic Iraqi Council, Adel Abdul Mahdi efforts on the road to forming a government.

A statement by the Office of the President today that the "infallible Abdul-Mahdi met in his office in Baghdad and made the last congratulations to President on his election as President of the Republic, and wished him success in the performance of his duties."

He said, "During the meeting the two sides discussed the latest developments on the political scene, security, and efforts by the formation of the government."

The House of Representatives has been elected at its last Thursday by a majority vote of the Kurdistan Alliance candidate Mohammed Fuad Masum, President of the Republic, who was sworn in and assumed office on the same day.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:23 pm