Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

AL-KAZEMI PLEDGES TO SPEED UP THE PASSAGE OF LAWS THAT SERVE THE CATEGORY OF SHORT STATURE

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

AL-KAZEMI PLEDGES TO SPEED UP THE PASSAGE OF LAWS THAT SERVE THE CATEGORY OF SHORT STATURE Empty AL-KAZEMI PLEDGES TO SPEED UP THE PASSAGE OF LAWS THAT SERVE THE CATEGORY OF SHORT STATURE

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Oct 2021, 8:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq

[size=38]AL-KAZEMI PLEDGES TO SPEED UP THE PASSAGE OF LAWS THAT SERVE THE CATEGORY OF SHORT STATURE[/size]

Monday, October 25, 2021 6:20 PM
    Baghdad / National News Center
    Today, Monday, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi pledged to speed up the adoption of laws that serve the category of short stature, while directing to facilitate meeting their needs, living and daily requirements.
    The media office of the Prime Minister stated, in a statement received by the "National News Center", that "Al-Kazemi received today a delegation of the Iraqi Short Stature Association, and during the meeting he listened to the most important needs of this social segment, and the difficulties it faces."
    Al-Kazemi directed the competent government agencies to "facilitate the requirements submitted by the association's delegation, and to facilitate meeting their needs, and their daily and living requirements."
    The Prime Minister promised to "work to accelerate the adoption of laws and legislation that serve this segment, as it is an active and important part of the fabric of our Iraqi society."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:46 am