Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

PRESIDENCY OF THE REPUBLIC: THE CONSTITUTION HAS IDENTIFIED THE CANDIDATE OF THE LARGEST BLOC TO FOR

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

PRESIDENCY OF THE REPUBLIC: THE CONSTITUTION HAS IDENTIFIED THE CANDIDATE OF THE LARGEST BLOC TO FOR Empty PRESIDENCY OF THE REPUBLIC: THE CONSTITUTION HAS IDENTIFIED THE CANDIDATE OF THE LARGEST BLOC TO FOR

Post by rocky Tue 26 Oct 2021, 8:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Iraq

[size=38]PRESIDENCY OF THE REPUBLIC: THE CONSTITUTION HAS IDENTIFIED THE CANDIDATE OF THE LARGEST BLOC TO FORM THE GOVERNMENT[/size]

Monday, October 25, 2021 2:57 PM
Baghdad/National News Center
Today, Sunday, the Presidency of the Republic determined its position on the largest bloc and the formation of the new government, while indicating the possibility of amending the Provincial Councils Law.
The legal advisor to the Presidency of the Republic, Munif Al-Shammari, said in a press statement, "The Iraqi constitution specified that the President of the Republic assign the candidate of the largest bloc to form the government," noting, "In the Presidency of the Republic we are waiting for the formation of the largest bloc."
He added, "If it is formed, it will adopt the name of a candidate for prime minister, and the president is constitutionally obligated to grant a candidate for prime minister."
On the provincial councils law, Al-Shammari stressed that “there is currently no amendment to the law,” noting that “the law was amended in 2019 and this is the last amendment to the law.”
He pointed out that "it is possible that an amendment will be made to the provincial council law during the new session."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 Dec 2021, 3:26 am