Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turkish Ambassador: We want the region to be a good neighbour, and Iraq should not be a field of con

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Turkish Ambassador: We want the region to be a good neighbour, and Iraq should not be a field of con Empty Turkish Ambassador: We want the region to be a good neighbour, and Iraq should not be a field of con

Post by rocky Wed 27 Oct 2021, 6:46 am

Turkish Ambassador: We want the region to be a good neighbour, and Iraq should not be a field of conflicts

•  Time: 10/27/2021 13:13:43

•  Reading: 390 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The Turkish ambassador to Baghdad, Reza Günay, pointed out, on Wednesday, that the stability of the region cannot be achieved without a stable Iraq, pointing out that "we want the region to be a good neighbor for Turkey."
Gunay said in a press statement, "Stability is the basis for Iraq's progress," stressing that "Iraq should not be a field of conflicts."
Gunay pointed out that "we want the Kurdistan Region to be a good neighbor for Turkey," expressing Turkey's aspiration to "resolve the differences between the Kurdistan Region and Baghdad in a peaceful manner."
According to the Turkish ambassador, the Kurdistan Regional Government "realized that there was a threat from terrorist groups," noting that "Sinjar was subjected to suffering at the hands of ISIS and the Kurdistan Workers' Party."
Today marks the launch of the agenda of the Miri Forum for the second day in a row, as it will discuss topics related to the Kurdistan Region, Iraq and the region, and will talk about the change in the Iraqi political scene and the difficulties facing the formation of the new Iraqi government.
At the Miri Forum, a special dialogue session will be held for the political forces in southern Kurdistan, and the Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Region, Masrour Barzani, will have a special dialogue session as well, while there will be talk about the change in the Iraqi political scene and the difficulties facing the formation of the new Iraqi government.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 Dec 2021, 2:37 am