Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

FINANCE ISSUES AN IMPORTANT DIRECTIVE REGARDING A SEGMENT OF EMPLOYEES

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance - FINANCE ISSUES AN IMPORTANT DIRECTIVE REGARDING A SEGMENT OF EMPLOYEES Empty FINANCE ISSUES AN IMPORTANT DIRECTIVE REGARDING A SEGMENT OF EMPLOYEES

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Oct 2021, 7:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Economie

[size=38]FINANCE ISSUES AN IMPORTANT DIRECTIVE REGARDING A SEGMENT OF EMPLOYEES[/size]

Wed, Oct 27, 2021 10:04 AM
    Baghdad/National News Center
    The Ministry of Finance directed its legal department to implement the decision of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers to cancel the job description and promote the employees who have been due for promotion for several years because they do not bear the mistakes of their departments.
    The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers recently addressed the Ministry of Finance regarding the promotion of employees.
    According to a document grievance of the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers to the Budget Department in the Ministry of Finance, in which it indicated that “as long as the administration appointed the employee on the basis of the certificate they obtained and included in the administrative titles, there is no impediment to their promotion because the employee does not bear the management’s mistake as the judiciary of the Judicial Court has settled.” The staff is on that in a lot of his decisions that have earned the degree of bits.”
    She pointed out that "the foregoing applies to the second paragraph of the budget department's book, stipulating the consistency of the certificate with the nature of the employee's work in the department in which he works.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:55 pm