Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity arrests officials in Tikrit agriculture on charges of organizing fake contracts

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity arrests officials in Tikrit agriculture on charges of organizing fake contracts Empty Integrity arrests officials in Tikrit agriculture on charges of organizing fake contracts

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Oct 2021, 6:57 am

Integrity arrests officials in Tikrit agriculture on charges of organizing fake contracts

•  Time: 10/28/2021 13:14:26

•  Reading: 455 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The Federal Integrity Commission was able to arrest officials in the cultivation of Tikrit; Against the background of accusations of organizing fake agricultural contracts that caused wastage of public money.
    And speaking about the details of the operation, which was carried out according to a judicial note, the commission's investigation department reported that the staff of the commission's investigation office in Salah al-Din Governorate were able to arrest three officials in the Salah al-Din Agriculture Directorate - Tikrit Agriculture, explaining that the seizure was made against the background of accusations that they organized contracts. Fake agricultural lands that do not exist on the ground.
    The department continued that its initial investigations led to the fact that the loans granted to people with the guarantee of lands that do not exist on the ground, and the receipt of financial agricultural loans according to them and other materials within the annual agricultural plan, caused a waste of public money.
    The operation led to the arrest of each of the officials of the agricultural land unit in the cultivation of Tikrit, as well as one of the surveyors there. Based on the provisions of Article (331) of the Penal Code, noting that a fundamental arrest report was organized in the operation, and that it was presented with the accused and the seized documents to the competent investigative judge; who decided to arrest them pending investigation; According to the provisions of the judgment.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:23 am