Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Electricity: Al-Kazemi has started working on the plan next summer from now

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Electricity: Al-Kazemi has started working on the plan next summer from now Empty Electricity: Al-Kazemi has started working on the plan next summer from now

Post by Rocky Mon 01 Nov 2021, 5:49 am

[size=52]Electricity: Al-Kazemi has started working on the plan next summer from now[/size]

[size=45]Yesterday, Sunday, the Ministry of Electricity revealed the scenes and outcomes of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi’s visit to the ministry, while confirming Al-Kazemi’s direction to start work from the moment for the next summer’s plan.[/size]
    [size=45]And the ministry’s spokesman, Ahmed Al-Abadi, said in an interview with (Al-Mada), that “Al-Kazemi showed great relative satisfaction with the ministry’s staff and thanked them for the efforts made throughout the past summer to confront obstacles such as the bombing of towers and the increase in demand for electricity,” stressing that “passing the summer season successfully.”[/size]
    [size=45]He explained that "there were recommendations to form a crisis cell that will be tasked from now on working on preparations for the coming summer, increasing production, rehabilitating networks and improving power transmission lines."[/size]
    [size=45]And he indicated that "the Ministry of Electricity reviewed its short-term, medium and long-term plans before Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, and after reviewing the plans, he directed that the necessary budgets and financial benefits be released for the Ministry of Electricity to be able to complete what is related to its projects, periodic maintenance and plans.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:16 am