Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

THE MINISTRY OF THE INTERIOR REVEALS THE NUMBER OF FOREIGN WORKERS DEPORTED FROM IRAQ

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

THE MINISTRY OF THE INTERIOR REVEALS THE NUMBER OF FOREIGN WORKERS DEPORTED FROM IRAQ Empty THE MINISTRY OF THE INTERIOR REVEALS THE NUMBER OF FOREIGN WORKERS DEPORTED FROM IRAQ

Post by Rocky Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq

[size=38]THE MINISTRY OF THE INTERIOR REVEALS THE NUMBER OF FOREIGN WORKERS DEPORTED FROM IRAQ[/size]

Tuesday, November 2, 2021 3:37 PM
    Private / National News Center
    Today, Tuesday, the Iraqi Ministry of Interior revealed the deportation of more than two thousand people who entered the country in the context of foreign workers for violating the residency laws.
    And the ministry’s spokesman, Khaled Al-Muhanna, said in an interview with the “National News Center” that “the ministry continues to deport people who entered Iraq illegally,” noting that “there are mobile teams that detect and arrest violators and violators, in the residence department, which is a follow-up to the matter.” It is well and continues to work.”
    He added that "2,500 people of various nationalities were deported, they were in violation of the laws, and most of them are from the Republic of Bangladesh," stressing that "all those who were caught violating the residency laws in Iraq were deported and prevented from returning in the future."
    And regarding the penalty for harboring violators of residency conditions and Iraqi laws related to the entry of foreign workers, the spokesman for the Ministry of Interior, Khaled Al-Muhanna, confirmed, “financial fines are imposed on every person who harbors a foreigner in violation for the purpose of work, in addition to taking care of travel tickets for the person who is being deported.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:24 pm