Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade is to compensate citizens quotas "ration" late

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade is to compensate citizens quotas "ration" late Empty Trade is to compensate citizens quotas "ration" late

Post by Rocky Mon 28 Jul 2014, 6:49 am

Trade is to compensate citizens quotas "ration" late

2014/7/27 03:05:52 PM

BAGHDAD / Wi-News

The Ministry of Commerce, Sunday, obligations to compensate the citizens of quotas in arrears in the last period that hinder their arrival because of the interruption of the roads.

The ministry said, in a press statement received "Wi-News," a copy of it, "The Minister of Trade Khairallah Hassan Babiker instructed my company Trade grain and grain processing and Control Department of Commerce to form a technical committee to make a study of the treatment of mixtures of flour runny in the ration."

He added, "The ministry has taken a number of measures with the concerned authorities about the arrival of the financial allocations in order to organize the purchase and processing of foodstuffs to reach on time."

The ministry said it "will fulfill its obligations to compensate citizens for quotas in arrears in the last period that impede their arrival due to the interruption of roads in the election period and the visit Alrajabih for availability in its stores and continue its arrival within the contracts in addition to the continuation of the distribution of the amounts of compensatory substance milk and could not buy it according to the specifications set by the Ministry of Planning ".

The company began manufacturing grain general in the Ministry of Commerce processing quotas citizens of flour for the month of July, while the spotted oversight committees in violation of 14 mills and agents.

Mohammed al-Shammari

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    --

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:10 am