Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 trillion dinars electricity debts to state institutions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

3 trillion dinars electricity debts to state institutions Empty 3 trillion dinars electricity debts to state institutions

Post by Rocky Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:59 pm

[size=52]3 trillion dinars electricity debts to state institutions[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     Baghdad: Tariq Al-Araji

The volume of debts owed to the Ministry of Electricity on government institutions and departments exceeded 3 trillion dinars as a result of supplying them with energy, while the Ministry announced the direct installation of electronic meters on an experimental basis in elected regions of the country.
    And the ministry’s spokesman, Ahmed Al-Abadi, said: “The Ministry of Electricity has recently notified the Council of Ministers of the large debts owed in its favor by government institutions and departments, which exceeded 3 trillion dinars, which are government debts for equipped energy, some of which obtained exceptions from the programmed cut and affected the share of the capital, Baghdad. Which is considered the worst in energy supply, as 1,500 megawatts of Baghdad’s share is transferred to these institutions.”
    He added, “Among the institutions that are excluded from the programmed cut, and refrain from paying what they owe in terms of (sewage sites), (water), (hospitals) and other vital sites, and therefore the value of the energy is supposed to be paid to the Ministry, especially since most of these institutions collect wages. There is no problem with the citizens.”
    He stressed that "these incurred debts have not been paid either centrally or independently for years," noting that "the failure of these authorities to pay the wages of the supplied energy confuses the work of the Ministry of Electricity, which requires obtaining funds for its development and the development of the joints of the electrical network throughout the country."
    And he continued, "The ministry notified the Council of Ministers about this issue to take the appropriate steps, and it is assumed that there will be measures taken by the Ministry of Finance, considering that they are debts that must be covered from the central budget, and some departments with central funding are supposed to deduct their obligations from their general budget in favor of electricity because the ministry I badly need this money
     Debts".
    Disclaimer: All published articles represent the opinion of its authors only

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:41 am