Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance clarifies regarding the distribution of salaries and its relationship to the delay in approv

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance - Finance clarifies regarding the distribution of salaries and its relationship to the delay in approv Empty Finance clarifies regarding the distribution of salaries and its relationship to the delay in approv

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Nov 2021, 7:46 am

[size=30]Finance clarifies regarding the distribution of salaries and its relationship to the delay in approving the budget[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

AM:09:14:09/11/2021

[size=10]Facebook
    TwitterMore
    [/size]

Former Finance Committee member Jamal Cougar clarified, on Tuesday, regarding the distribution of employee salaries in the event of delays in approving the federal budget.  

Cougar said in a statement to NRT Arabia (November 9, 2021), that "salaries are part of the operational budget, as they remain continuous according to the 12/1 exchange formula for state departments."  

Regarding the decision makers 315, he stated that "the previous parliament allocated a specific amount to them in the current year's budget 2021, and we do not know how it was distributed by the government, because the distribution mechanism belongs to the executive body only."  

Cougar suggested, "The budget for next year 2022 will not differ much from the budget of the current year, and it is likely that it will be approved during the next March or April, in the event that the House of Representatives convenes and the new government is formed," expecting "a breakthrough in the political crisis and the formation of the government and parliament during the next period."  
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:47 pm