Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Federal Court ruled that an article in the election law was unconstitutional

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Federal Court ruled that an article in the election law was unconstitutional Empty The Federal Court ruled that an article in the election law was unconstitutional

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Nov 2021, 6:43 am

The Federal Court ruled that an article in the election law was unconstitutional

•  Time: 11/14/2021 12:50:27

•  Reading: 2,028 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Political: Al Furat News} The Federal Supreme Court ruled the unconstitutionality of a number of phrases of Article 46 of the Parliament Elections Law.
    A statement by its media office stated that {Euphrates News} received a copy of it that “ the Federal Supreme Court decided, by its decision No. (144/Federal/2021) on 11/14/2021, that the phrase (otherwise, the one with the highest votes from the losing candidates from his list in his constituency) and the phrase (individual candidate) from Article (46) of the Iraqi Parliament Elections Law No. (9) of 2020, for violating the provisions of Articles (5, 14, 16 and 20) of the Constitution of the Republic of Iraq for the year 2005.
    The statement added, "The article remains in the following form (the winning candidate in the parliamentary elections is obligated to take the constitutional oath within a maximum period of one month from the date of the first session.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:13 am