Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Cancellation of stations.. a discretionary decision that is not supported by a legal text, and the d

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Cancellation of stations.. a discretionary decision that is not supported by a legal text, and the d Empty Cancellation of stations.. a discretionary decision that is not supported by a legal text, and the d

Post by rocky Tue 23 Nov 2021, 6:47 am

[size=52]Cancellation of stations.. a discretionary decision that is not supported by a legal text, and the delay in closing is not a suspicion[/size]

[size=45]The judicial authority’s decisions to cancel the results of a number of stations due to the suspicion that the fund was closed minutes later than the specified date, sparked an uproar and questions about the legality of this measure, which dropped the votes of thousands of voters. Judicial, and that the delay in closing is not suspicious if it is not accompanied by evidence that papers entered the boxes after six o'clock in the evening.[/size]
[size=45]Legal expert Mohamed Gomaa described this procedure as “arbitrary,” suggesting that it might have come as a way to appease some of those who objected to the results.[/size]
[size=45]In an interview with Al-Mada, Gomaa said, “The judicial authority’s decisions to cancel the votes of some stations due to the delay in closing the boxes until six o’clock in the evening were not based on an explicit legal text. Manipulation, therefore, the votes of the late funds must be completely cancelled.”[/size]
[size=45]Juma'a explained that "from my legal point of view, I see that this procedure is arbitrary and is not based on the law, given that the delay in closing the funds may be due to technical or organizational reasons, such as entering or removing observers or controlling the hall and other organizational reasons."[/size]
[size=45]He stressed that “the delay in closing does not mean that there are papers entered into the box after the specified time at six o’clock in the evening,” noting that “if there were papers entered into the box after this time, they are linked to a barcode and voter’s fingerprint, meaning that they cannot be entered into the box in a suspicious manner because the box will reject them. “.[/size]
[size=45]But if it is said that “these papers were entered after six o’clock through fundamentalist voters, there are monitors for the entities at each station. The question is, did these observers witness the entry of voters to these stations and cast their votes after six?”[/size]
[size=45]He stressed that “the delay in closing the fund in itself is not considered fraud, but the insertion of electoral papers after six o’clock is what is considered an indication of fraud,” considering that “from my legal point of view, if the delay in closing the fund is not linked to the reports of entities’ observers and the testimony of witnesses that there are papers entered into the electoral fund. After six o'clock, here canceling the results and votes of these funds will be an arbitrary measure and contrary to the law, and I believe that it came as a kind of satisfaction and a legal solution to the crisis, but these things are not in line with the rule of law.[/size]
[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 06 Dec 2021, 5:39 am