Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A new tweet from Muqtada al-Sadr after the development of the election results

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A new tweet from Muqtada al-Sadr after the development of the election results Empty A new tweet from Muqtada al-Sadr after the development of the election results

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Nov 2021, 6:49 am

[size=52]A new tweet from Muqtada al-Sadr after the development of the election results[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    On Sunday, the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, warned against interfering in the work of the commission or the judiciary.

Al-Sadr said in a blog post (November 21, 2021), “We are proud and proud… As we announce the integrity of the work of the Independent Election Commission and the accuracy of its professionalism in all the details of its work, we refuse to interfere in its work on the one hand, and we affirm the safety of its members and affiliates on the other.”

He added: "We also condemn and denounce all the political and security pressures that the Commission is subjected to from the first day of its work to this day. In fact, I stand in reverence and respect for its professional and impartial positions. I can only thank all its members, especially Brother Judge Jalil Adnan Khalaf."

Al-Sadr continued, "Also, we should not interfere in the work of the judiciary and the court and in its ratification of the results that some want to change in order to be able to keep pace with (the largest bloc) so that they can disrupt (the majority government) that they resented the signs of its brilliance."
    Disclaimer: All published articles represent the opinion of its authors only[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

chouchou and Diamond like this post

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:24 pm