Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil.. Commencement of well drilling works in six fields

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Oil.. Commencement of well drilling works in six fields Empty Oil.. Commencement of well drilling works in six fields

Post by rocky Tue 23 Nov 2021, 7:24 am

Oil.. Commencement of well drilling works in six fields
The Ministry of Oil announced, on Tuesday, the start of drilling wells in six oil fields of different depths, to increase the production capacities of Iraqi oil.

A statement by the ministry stated that "the technical and engineering staff of the Iraqi Drilling Company have made many achievements by drilling several exploratory wells in the fields of Dima/1, Sinbad/2 and Fayhaa/1, in addition to completing the drilling of developmental wells in the Nahr Bin Omar field, Arqoba field and Al-Hatawi field."

The statement added, "The technical staff succeeded in drilling the ZB- 508 oil well - in the Zubair field in Basra Governorate, at a depth of 3524 meters for the Zubair Operating Authority, noting that the completion of drilling operations was carried out using the 37 IDC drilling rig with a horsepower capacity of 1500 Hp with a period of 34 days." .

He noted that " the angels using a drill 21 - , IDC , with a horsepower running the HP 2000 is currently in Touba field in favor of the oil hub of Basra oil company to drill the well."

He explained that "the expected final depth of the well is 2502 meters, and the owners are striving with all their energies to reach the planned depth as soon as possible," noting that "this achievement was achieved in joint cooperation between all technical and support departments, in addition to joint cooperation with the Basra Oil Company for the success of the drilling project.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

chouchou likes this post

Current date/time is Mon 06 Dec 2021, 5:20 am