Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi's advisor talks about development plans for the next ten years that have not yet been impl

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Al-Kazemi's advisor talks about development plans for the next ten years that have not yet been impl Empty Al-Kazemi's advisor talks about development plans for the next ten years that have not yet been impl

Post by rocky Wed 24 Nov 2021, 6:51 am

Al-Kazemi's advisor talks about development plans for the next ten years that have not yet been implemented

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The financial advisor to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, confirmed, on Wednesday, that there are development plans for the next ten years that have not yet been implemented, and they need concerted efforts from everyone and an end to conflicts and rivalries.  
Saleh said in an interview with the official "Al-Sabah" newspaper, followed by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "Iraq has development plans for the next ten years, the state is supposed to start implementing them to the letter, and that everyone's efforts should be combined in order to save the country developmentally, because we are facing a major confrontation regarding the country's future unless We are preparing for this."   
And the financial advisor stated, "This plan exists, but it requires a commitment from everyone, that Parliament is present, the legislative authority and its institutions are stable, and the country is free from conflicts and rivalries, because they are all influential in the situation."  
He added that "the entry of the world into the fourth wave of (Corona) will not cause a closure, and even if it does happen, it will be lighter than previous closures, because experiences have taught countries the dangers of long closure, and taught them to organize life better, so its effects will be partial and not total."  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Nov 2021, 9:25 am